Cape Town Photography Tour
R 12 000
DLPHOTO Photography Tours in Cape Town allow you the opportunity to combine an unforgettable holiday with a fantastic creative learning experience.
Our laid-back learning format presents a unique contrast of hands-on learning techniques and skills mastered over many years. It doesn’t matter on your level of experience: whether you’re a beginner, an avid enthusiast or a semi-pro, DLPHOTO proudly invites you to join us on an incredible photographic tour adventure of a lifetime.
Our photography tours in Cape Town have been designed to allow you the opportunity to join other fellow travellers from around the world, giving you to chance to relish and experience the best kept secret sights in Cape Town, all whilst learning and developing your photography skills.
All DLPHOTO photo tours are focussed on a handful of people at a time, allowing the opportunity for each person on the tour to be given personal individual attention, as well as each person being able to share their experience with their fellow travellers in the group.
From towering mountain tops to pearly white beach sand beneath your feet, DLPHOTO photography tours are designed to benefit your optimal experience of Cape Town’s iconic locations like no other tours do!
Things to know about our photography tours:
- Maximum of 3 people per tour
- The course is over 3 days (6 hours a day)
- December, January & February – best time and season to see the sites and vistas
- Two courses run per month
- Light refreshments and snacks throughout the journey, including a light lunch
- Individual attention with personalised coaching with all the important tips to make photography simple and rewarding
- Your guide and chaperone is a highly experienced accredited photographer with sound knowledge of Cape Town’s hidden gems. Informal yet formative instruction on a personal, hands on level according to personal interests and desired gratification.
Return home boasting heaps of photos taken during a photographic adventure through Cape Town and fond unforgettable memories, so book your photography tour today!
Bring your camera.
Beginner workshop. No experience needed.
Three 5-hour sessions, available weekends by appointment. Group bookings of 3 or more may schedule at own convenience, subject to availability.
R 12 000, all inclusive. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking. Send proof of payment with your name as reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.